POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 15 Aug 2000 00:12:26
Message: <ojghpssu3qcbbdu0t8c9nub6hoov6krknu@4ax.com>
On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:04:30 -0400, Kevin Jackson-Mead
<jac### [at] mindspringcom> wrote:

>Comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated (otherwise I
>wouldn't be posting, I guess.)

Kevin,
this is an awesome start! I remember that back then when Eric Freeman
posted about a million pictures exploring this concept, I couldln't
for the life of me do one of these. I am not sure I can now either. If
somebody cares to explain, though...

I think you should definitely look for Eric's stuff, I remember him
doing a few with Gothic-style letters (which should be quite hard,
right?)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet